We have taken our studio ONLINE due to COVID-19.
What this looks like is you, at home, using your internet connected device (phone, tablet or computer) to dial in to a video conference platform which will allow our teachers to see you and teach you just like they would in person.
Here's how it works:
- Sign up for a class on Mindbody just like you always do. You can use the link below or on our schedule page. If you are using our App, please choose the Wilmington Island studio under settings, this is where the classes are listed.
- Look for an email from our technology partner FitGrid before class starts, containing the link to connect to the Zoom meeting.
- Click on the link and connect to Zoom. We recommend doing this a little early if you have never used Zoom before and need to test your system.
- Set your mat and props up about 6 feet from your camera so that we can see you and give you cues.
- Adjust your volume so that you can hear your teacher. Once we start, we will mute your device so that your pets and family can carry on as always.
They say "necessity is the mother of invention." Since we can all agree that yoga is necessary, we are grateful for this opportunity to innovate and "invent" a whole new way of being together as a community.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us and we will do our best to help you get set up and ready for this new adventure.
Kate and the iSPY Team
The mission of Spry Mind+Body is to support and promote healthy aging, in community, through mindful movement and stillness.
You already know us as Savannah Power Yoga. We have a great community AND we want to share the power of yoga with even more folks in Isle of Hope, Wilmington Island and the surrounding community. If you live nearby but are not interested in heated power yoga, Spry Mind+Body was designed with you in mind!